- Matt Porter is the author of hilarious children's books and a primary school teacher. Matt is passionate about sharing writing tips and act...
- Liz Anelli is an author/illustrator. She was born in Essex, England and has been scribbling away since she could first hold a pencil....
- Alexander Robey is the author of the recently published, The Third Year Initiation. Alex captivates audiences with his intriguing stories.....
- Venero Armanno was born in Brisbane to Sicilian migrant parents and is the author of a book of short stories and many critically acclaimed n...
- Anne Spudvilas is an award winning illustrator based in Wentworth near the Murray River. Her latest book, Swan Lake, has received rave revi...
- Andrea Gallagher is the author of two children's alphabet picture books, Superstar Grandmas and Mega-rad Grandads....
- Richard Newsome's book 'The Billionaire's Curse' won the inaugural Text Prize for Young Adult and Children's Writing. It is the first volum...
- Susy Boyer is a professional artist and freelance illustrator who works mainly in publishing. She has illustrated numerous Children's books...
Welcome to 2018!
We look forward to helping you!
New Releases See all books
Touring Speakers See all tour dates
|Speaker||Location||Tour dates||Book now|
12 Feb - 16 Feb 2018
19 Feb - 23 Feb 2018
01 Mar - 09 Mar 2018
05 Mar - 09 Mar 2018
New Zealand - Northland
19 Mar - 30 Mar 2018
What people are saying
"Nick was brilliant! He tailored his presentations to suit the students involved, so each year level got the most out of the presentation they attended. He was engaging, inspiring, funny, informative & personable and the students are still talking about it now, 2 weeks after the event!"A B Paterson College - August, 2017
"Gabrielle has visited our school for the past three years and run her Chinese watercolour painting session with our year 7s. This complements the text that they study at this year level, Chinese Cinderella. Gabrielle is a true professional with a wonderful instructional manner. She incorporates her Chinese heritage into the workshops beautifully and has the students spellbound. The lovely thing about her sessions is that being able to produce a credible Chinese watercolour at the end of the session is well within the grasp of every student."Luther College - September, 2013
"Anita was fabulous. She was engaging to all audience members. Strong, articulate, humorous and deadly! Would more than recommend her to others and book her again."NSW Dept of Education - December, 2017